Tax Strategies Live - Instructors
Kelly is a business consultant and training specialist with a proven background in education and business management.
Having been personally selected and trained by W. Murray Bradford, she has worked closely with Bradford and Company, Inc. as both instructor and Operations Manager.
With a proven record as a speaker, Kelly is a recognized professional with over 650 locally taught sessions on tax strategies for the self-employed.
Kelly is a native of the Bay Area, spent a number of years as an owner and consultant to small business, and she specializes in the design and implementation of transferable systems of operation to facilitate expansion. Over the past twenty years, Kelly has been involved in a variety of business and professional avocations:
- Chief Financial Officer for a midsize contracting company
- Chief Operating Officer for a building developer
- President of the Mt. Diablo Property Association
- Board member for both the East Bay Adjusters Association and Honorable Order of the Blue Goose International
"On a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being Excellent, I give Kelly 5s on her presentation abilities, on making things crystal clear, on her professionalism, and on her ability to deliver quality information. She provided helpful information on the home office deduction for dentists."
- Charles Sackett, DDS, Monterey Bay Dental Society, Monterey, CA
"Very enthusiastic and knowledgable. Connected with the audience. Very helpful information for real estate agents."
- Jim Potts, Century21 Coastal Lifestyles, Surfside Beach, SC
"This presentation, from start to finish, was excellent. Kelly was clear and presented in a very clear manner with lots of enthusiasm. The content was very specific to Professional Organizers. It was current and extremely helpful for every member in the room!"
- Julie Elliot, National Association of Professional Organizers, San Francisco, CA
Tax Strategies Live
Office and Sales Meetings
Associations and Professional Groups