Tax Strategies Live - Instructors
Maine Shafer has been a professional speaker for 14 years, more than nine years of that with Bradford and Company, Inc. Maine uses his extensive legal background and business savvy to create a dynamic Tax Strategies Live program that produces thousands in new deductions for your group.
Some of Maine's professional highlights include:
- Motivational and self-improvement presentation speaking throughout the Western United States
- Hosting a radio talk show
- J.D. from Georgetown University Law Centre, has worked on Capitol Hill, and taught law in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Former Assistant Attorney General for New Mexico, and counsel for the New Mexico Real Estate Commission.
Clients always respond to Maine's ability to explain complex tax issues in a simple and understandable way.
"He was wonderful! Very interesting! Really does save a lot of money! Should have had him longer."
- Cherry Montano, Taos County Board of Realtors, Taos, NM
"Very Good. Excellent. What liked best . . . Information for small business owners! Answered questions fully and completely."
- Rick Griffin, Primerica Financial Services, Albuquerque, NM
"Maine's program has so many nuggets of information we could use immediately. This short meeting ended up saving us a lot of money. It was great!"
- Nola Stosack, Re/Max Elite, Albuquerque, NM
Tax Strategies Live
Office and Sales Meetings
Associations and Professional Groups