Tax Strategies Live - Instructors
Ron Reed, CPA, is a tax reduction expert with a professional pedigree that lends itself to tax planning and tax education. His extensive experience as a speaker and accountant give him the understanding and ability to communicate tax strategies to your group in a lively and tactically useful way.
Ron's experience speaks for itself:
- Former Tax Specialist with Price Waterhouse
- Former Vice President of Taxes for a Fortune 500 Company
- Currently a top-rated senior faculty member for the Becker CPA Review Course, which he has done since 1972
- Arizona representative for Bradford and Company, Inc. since 1980
- Charter member of the first Toastmaster’s public speaking club organized exclusively for professional speakers
- Since 1972 Ron has provided continuing education for CPAs
Ron's delivery of the Tax Strategies Live program produces results in line with his impressive track record.
"Great presentation. Good tax tips. Everyone enjoyed it. Ron was professional and easy to talk to. He’s very good. We would love to have him again next year."
- Lynn Davis, John Hall & Associates, Tempe, AZ
"The presentation was good. People were excited about it and appreciated the information. The speaker, Ron, was prepared, organized, and gave them great materials."
- Chaz Shropshire, Prudential Foothills, Glendale, AZ
"The presentation was well received in spite of the fact they had just had a tax presentation. Ron gets people to realize they’re in a business – gets them to think about how to save their money."
- Rick Baker, Century 21, Chandler, AZ
Tax Strategies Live
Office and Sales Meetings
Associations and Professional Groups