Tax Strategies Live - Instructors
Charles Davis, CSA, uses his strong financial background to apply Tax Strategies Live in a functional and understandable way. This Massachusetts native is routinely invited back by past clients and always receives high marks for his lively nature and professionalism.
Charlie's thorough understanding of tax planning and tax reduction strategies stems from his successful track record in the financial industry:
- Member National Association of Tax Professionals
- Strong background in estate planning and business management
- Member of the Society of Certified Senior Advisors
- Over 300 Tax Strategies Live sessions conducted throughout New England
Charlie's mix of financial expertise and self-employed know-how make his live programs exciting and tactically useful for any self-employed group.
"Charlie was excellent; he's very bright, has a lot of personality, and is a skilled communicator. His deduction tips on autos and home office issues impressed everyone. Charlie runs a great program."
- Linda Cohen, Century 21 Avon, Cambridge, MA
"Many agents commented on the value of Charlie's program. It's so valuable to know what you can deduct - to be able to recognize legitimate business deductions. Charlie shows people how to think about things in that way."
- Ralph Pope, Coldwell Banker DeWolfe, Dover, NH
"In a nutshell – it was great! Charlie used layman’s terms and made the material simple. I’ve been using a dozen of the tips since his presentation."
- Linda O’Dette, Century 21 Fortin Real Estate, Waltham, MA
Tax Strategies Live
Office and Sales Meetings
Associations and Professional Groups