Tax Strategies Live - Instructors
Maury Scarborough has been a Tax Strategies Live Instructor for more than ten years. That experience, coupled with his professional background, helps him deliver Tax Strategies Live in a tactically useful and interesting way that always produces results.
Maury's first-hand knowledge of self-employment based business lends even more practicality and insight to his programs:
- Eight years as a real estate agent and sales manager
- 25 years as a sales and marketing executive for a publicly traded company
- Experience as an independent contractor
Maury's own background as a self-employed professional has taught him the importance of tax planning and the benefits of getting one's business taxes under control. He now shares that knowledge as a Tax Strategies Live instructor.
"Great presentation! If I needed someone to give a presentation, Maury would be the best presenter I know right now! He really knows his material and presents it very well."
- Sam Milora (recently retired), Coldwell Banker, Holmdel, NJ
"Very worthwhile morning. Many people came up afterwards and told him it was excellent. Taxes tend to be old hat, but the agents were on the edge of their seats. He gave them real tax savings and opened their eyes to new opportunities and areas to take advantage of."
- Tom Hoffman, Coldwell Banker, Whitehouse Station, NJ
"Members really enjoyed it! They found it informative and were given tips that they could use right away in their business."
- Chris Spera, Service One Association of Realtors, Cherry Hill, NJ
Tax Strategies Live
Office and Sales Meetings
Associations and Professional Groups