Tax Reduction Letter
The old Tax Reduction Letter was good . . .
- written for the self-employed business person . . . but annotated for the CPA
- helped you help your CPA help you!
- up-to-date . . . full of strategies and examples
- real world question-and-answer sections
but the new online version is even better!
You get the same clear, informative, useful and well-researched content. You also get a format with search capacities, links to research and other articles, a searchable archive of back issues, and interactive tools.
With the online Tax Reduction Letter:
- You receive the monthly issue with additional resources that help you make money and audit-proof your deductions, such as the Section 105 medical plan document in both Word and PDF format, and the online software for analyzing the home purchase decision.
- You receive the monthly issue with links to other issues that add valuable background.
- You can print the entire current issue with one click (select the issue and click the link at the bottom).
- You can print individual articles with one click at the top right-hand side of each article.
- You have access with one click to the endnote detail, such as the tax code, IRS regulation, court case, or other document.
- You have access to back issues containing more than 462 Tax Reduction Letter articles.
- You can search for articles by topic.
- You can find articles by using our search tool that allows searches by word, by exact phrase, and by all words.
Find out how you can get a free trial of the Tax Reduction Letter or purchase a monthly or annual subscription.
Knowledge is power - and when it comes to taxes, knowledge is money. Subscribe to the Tax Reduction Letter now!
Risk-Free Money-Back Guarantee: If you are unhappy for any reason within 90 days of subscribing, simply tell us for both a FULL REFUND and immediate cancellation of any recurring authorizations.